To promote optimal health and medical care of all Texans through the contributions of pathology to medical practice, education and research.
Texas Society of Pathologists advances the cause of Texas pathologists and the larger pathology community by providing proactive solutions to the challenges they encounter in the provision of pathology expertise for the physicians and patients they serve.
TSP is strongly committed to fulfilling its mission by meeting the following goals and objectives:
- Educating members on scientific advances and current issues that impact the practice of pathology
- Advocating to the Texas legislature and regulatory agencies on public policy related to the practice of pathology and our patients.
- Providing a community of peers that enriches members’ professional lives
- Preserving the history of the practice of pathology in Texas
- Giving back to the pathology community through the Educational Foundation.