The Texas Society of Pathologists (TSP) is the oldest and largest state pathology society in the nation. Founded in 1921, this society serves over 1,000 practicing pathologists and trainees across the state of Texas.
TSP is strongly committed to fulfilling its mission of:
- Educating members on current issues that impact the practice of pathology.
- Advocating for members in the Texas Legislature.
- Providing a community of peers that enrich members’ professional lives.
- Preserving the history of the practice of pathology in Texas.
- Giving back to the pathology community through the Educational Foundation.
- Supporting future pathologists through the Young Pathologists’ Section (YPS) Program.